Petitioning for Waivers/Program Substitutions

If you wish to petition for a waiver and/or substitution of program requirements, the department lead/advisor must complete a Waiver/Program Substitution Request form. They will complete the request, have it approved by the appropriate instructional dean, and submit it to Student Records where it will be kept on file.