If you plan to transfer to a four-year college or university to complete a major in English or literature, the courses listed below provide basic preparation for further study and also can assist you with attaining your goal of working in an English/Literature-related career. Consult with a faculty or academic advisor before beginning this program of study. You may earn an associate of arts degree by meeting the AA general education requirements.

Degree: Associate of Arts

English AA Degree With Designation

Areas of Study:

Literature Area of Study

Creative Writing Area of Study