Secondary Education AA Degree

If you plan to transfer to a four-year college or university to complete a Secondary Education teaching licensure program, meet with the RRCC Teacher Education faculty advisor to design a course of study.

Your associate's degree will focus on a specific content area (English, history, math, sciences, etc.) with electives including EDU 221 Intro to Education and EDU 288 Practicum.