Student Records

The Student Records office provides a variety of services such as processing your student transcripts, evaluating your transcripts from other accredited schools for possible transfer credit, processing your graduation application, providing information regarding commencement, processing demographic information such as name or social security number corrections, providing College Opportunity Fund (COF) information and advising, providing paperwork for Academic Renewal and Petitions for Repeated Courses.

Information: 303-914-6267 or

You may also email us at